A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Strictly necessary cookies
|authentication||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies||Session|
|authentication||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Non-Necessary||Session|
|Memberships Authentication||__hs_preview_auth||Authentication of membership to allow access||1 Year|
|analysis||_ga||This cookie is set by Google Analytics used to distinguish users||2 Years|
|analysis||_gid||Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||2 Years|
|analysis||_gat_gtag_UA_149585792_1||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 Day|
|personalization_id||AThis cookie is set by Twitter. The cookie allows the visitor to share content from the website on his/her Twitter profile.||2 Years|
|security||_gat_UA-149585792-1||contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.||1 Day|
|language||lang||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user||Persistent|
|analysis||_gat||To manage the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||2 Years|
|authentication||hubspotauthremember||Authorization to manage data||Persistent|
|hotjar||_hjClosedSurveyInvites||Hotjar cookie that is set once a visitor interacts with an External Link Survey invitation modal. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not reappear if it has already been shown.||1 Year|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||2 Years|
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Facet5 Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 08659593, and our registered office is at Facet5 Ltd, 29 Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9GE.
You can contact us:
- by post: 3 Mill Yard Offices, Childerley Estates, St Neots Road, Dry Drayton, Cambridgeshire, CB23 8BA